Name:
Location: California, United States

freelance writer who appreciates sarcasm and wit

Thursday, January 12, 2006

perspective

after a day, i'm in a much better place. and after a discussion with my friend who is also an attorney, and who assured me that i have nothing to worry about at all, i'm over it. and can i just say that, even though he sometimes makes me so mad, i have the best husband?! when he got home and read the letter, his hands were shaking because he was so mad that they upset me again. and then he said the cutest thing--that i finally hit the big time because i got my first hate mail. and then last night, he said that he thinks it's funny that i got to her so bad that she felt she had to defend herself, that i must have struck a large, sore nerve. i even emailed one of my writng idols because she has built a successful career on writing trash about the things that have happened in her life and the people in her life. i doubt she'll ever write back, but i do hope she does. anyway, today i'm getting some tlc in the form of a massage followed by a haircut, two of my favorite things to do/get. and some much needed gossip time with my massage therapist and my hairstylist. i also watched the constant gardener last night, which i liked much more than i expected. beautifully shot and a great story, plus beautiful people, which can't hurt. i hope hustle and flow and the chumscrubber live up to my expectations!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home