Name:
Location: California, United States

freelance writer who appreciates sarcasm and wit

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

round two

so i have to go to kaiser for pt this afternoon, and i do get an mri, but they can't get me in until the 21st. i'm just hoping that pt can give me some sort of knee brace so i can get off my fat ass and start working out again. i feel like crap, and when i was weighed at the doctor's office yesterday, it was the most i have ever weighed in my entire life. and i'm not happy about it.

as for my nose, the spot peeled off, and now it's back to brown. i got some fade cream prescription stuff at the derm to help get rid of all my sun damage, so hopefully between that and my new sunscreen vigilance, i can ward off any damage i may have done in my life.

i had my first interview for my new client yesterday, and it went great. thanks to working for the concrete guy for years now, i have this thing down pat. but i do like learning about a new industry (wood decks). at least i won't get bored for about a year or so.

tomorrow kt and i are going to bali to celebrate her being home and finishing her third year of architecture school at usc. can't wait to see her and catch up and hear about her plans for six weeks abroad this summer. and i'm meeting my old running buddy diane at cvc for tea to hear about her latest marathon in tahoe. which i'm sure will give me running jealousy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home