Name:
Location: California, United States

freelance writer who appreciates sarcasm and wit

Saturday, April 30, 2005

dreams

i blame storygoil...i had a dream about an ex last night. the catch is, the ex is my brother-in-law. that's right. i dated one of my brothers-in-law (or is it brother-in-laws?) before i dated/met mike. in fact, if it weren't for my dating him, mike and i would have never met. i seem to go through bouts of remembering my dreams for several nights in a row. why is that? i've been cooking all morning because later mike and i are going over to see our friends new baby, zander. we saw him in the hospital on wednesday, but now we get to see him at home. he's so cute i can hardly stand it. don't get me wrong, i'm still glad i don't have kids, but he's adorable. i find it interesting that the women in my life that i feel a connection/bond with all have cute kids. i dread the day that one of my good friends has an ugly baby and i have to pretend it's cute...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home