Name:
Location: California, United States

freelance writer who appreciates sarcasm and wit

Thursday, January 26, 2006

bookworm

for our five-year anniversary (wood) mike gave me two wood bookmarks inscribed "to my little bookworm--happy five-year anniversary." every time i look at them it makes me smile. and right now, i'm in the middle of two great books, so both are in use. i can't wait for this month to be over. it's been a bad month all around, and to put it behind me will be liberating. the pessimist in me is saying that this month is an indication that this will be a crappy year, and the optimist in me is trying to convince me that all the crap will be out of the way and the rest of the year will be fabulous. i hope the optimist is right. i biked at the gym again yesterday, and i went for so long (30 miles) that my ass literally fell asleep. apparently an hour and a half on the recumbent bike is not good for the butt. or maybe it is. maybe the only way to make my ass shrink is to make it fall asleep? the weather is making me wish i had planned to go running this morning instead of tomorrow morn, when it will most likely be raining, but alas, i did the ride yesterday, so no run today. got to give the old bones a break between workouts these days. all the good shows were on last night (lost, veronica mars, bones, invasion, project runway), so i'd better go get watching...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home