Name:
Location: California, United States

freelance writer who appreciates sarcasm and wit

Friday, July 14, 2006

how i'm currently wasting my time

one of my good friends swears by craigslist. i mean, i think she would buy a house through craigslist if her husband would let her. and so i've been poking around, and i stumbled onto this. i first found it while i was on the phone with kaiser trying to get in to see my dermatologist for a suspicious mole on my back, thanks to dooce and her latest adventures. and while i was waiting on hold, i started reading the best of, and it wasn't long before i was laughing so hard i could barely breathe. and tears were coming to my eyes. and after staying up until midnight last night because the bed was so lonely (while the hubby's away, the wife sleeps like la poo), i think this is about all i can handle today. oh, and i hope my mole is nothing serious, because kaiser can't get me in until the end of august.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home