Name:
Location: California, United States

freelance writer who appreciates sarcasm and wit

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

end of an era

last night marked the end of a trilogy of shows that have gotten me through some tough times. first there was buffy, which i used to watch in my dungeon-esque apartment in midtown. then there was felicity, which got me through wedding planning and a cancer diagnosis. and lastly was alias, which effectively took my mind off multiple surgeries, chemo and radiation for almost a year.

and for each of those series finales, i have bawled like a baby. like i was losing a best friend. and in a way i guess i was. the end of each show has also closed a chapter in my life.

as for what's next, well, veronica mars should fill the void nicely. and if you're not watching it, you're missing out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home