Name:
Location: California, United States

freelance writer who appreciates sarcasm and wit

Monday, May 16, 2005

love the job thing

never in my wildest dreams did i think i would be researching old kings stats as part of my job, but here i am digging through the espn website (thank god for the internet) as research for a story i'm doing for the kings magazine. and to think i gave up a windowless office working for a psycho bitch for this! quitting that job was both the least professional thing i've ever done (going in with my posse in tow for support and quitting with no notice--me bald, chemo sick and tired, literally) and also the best thing i've ever done for my own career. funny how some life events can be both the best and worst at the same time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home